Sunday, July 16, 2006

Mucho Gusto en Conocerle (Nice Meeting You)


Today, while purchasing a ticket back to Madrid at the bus station in Aranjuez, a superly, deliciously, chocolatey brotha sat down next to me and began speaking softly in French. I pretended not to hear him so he'd have to keep talking. I finally acknowledged him & he began to speak to me in English. D@mn! I was lovin' the French!

Anyway, his name is Lamine and he's originally from New Guinea, living in Madrid for the past 5 years. He and a friend own a grocery store. We conversed for a while about this and that, then I had to get back to my side of town. He wanted to keep in touch, if that was okay with me, so he gave me his email address. Shoot, I'm learning French after Spanish.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

^LOL girl i hear that.. I've NEVER wanted to learn french until i heard some men speaking it so sensually.. *sighs*

3:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spanish AND French. You'll be a regular United Nations. LOL! A brotha speakin' French, huh? Nice.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home