Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Piece of Pisa (A Pizza Pisa)


Dinner in front of the infamous Leaning Tower of Pisa sounded very enticing, so I hopped on a train from Florence (35 minutes) and was on my way. You'd think I'd be tired of trains, since I took the morning train from Sorrento back to Rome, then another one on to Florence. That's okay. I'll rest well tonight in my Italian villa converted to hostel when I return to Florence this evening.

Buona Notte! (Good night!)



(click thumbnails to enlarge)
1. 2.


3. 4.




1. Leaning Tower of Pisa
2. Tower from afar
3. Villa Camerata - Hostel in Florence where I stayed
4. View from my balcony

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Black Wombmyn Chat said...

Gorgeous pictures!

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pics are amazing. Making me want to go on vacation!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Black Wombmyn Chat said...

You are SO welcome to let me know when you come to Hong Kong. I don't need an excuse to go there again! As for money??? Well, just give me some notice! Ha!

I dream of visiting Europe. My friend is in Sweden and I want to visit her next year. If I do, we SO plan to do the rest of Europe, too! You are so lucky!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Zeal said...

I di not have anywhere else to post but hear. You are beautiful, My fellow Nubian Sister.

7:29 PM  
Blogger The Black Planeteer said...

Thank you so much, Zeal!!

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I have been reading your blog from time to time and I am wondering if you could tell me how you get to travel so much. What do you do? Do you have a budget for your trips? Any additional info you would like to share would be good. You can email me at srattig@yahoo.com

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home