Tuesday, July 25, 2006

...And Miles to go Before I Sleep


Whew! I have been all over mid and southern España and only have about two more cities to do. So far, I´ve been to Madrid, Toledo, Avila, Segovia, El Escorial (and Valley of the Dead), Aranjuez, back to Madrid, Granada, Nerja, Frigiliana, Tarifa, Sevilla, La Línea, Málaga, and the Rock of Gibraltar. Every place has something to offer!

I think I'm leaving Spain on Sunday after my last city. I look forward to next time when I come back to complete the north. It's been an amazing experience and I have 652 pictures to prove it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow 652?!?! That sounds like me in Belfast. Well it's good to hear that you'll be back on homeland soon. I'll be in Vegas Friday - Wednesday. We have an hour layover in Phoenix on Friday. Talk to you soon.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, you have been all over. Good for you! I have enjoyed reading your entries and glad you're having such a wonderful time. You inspire me. :-)

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home