Monday, July 24, 2006

When in Spain...


I've always wanted to sunbathe in the traditional sense & get brown all over. However, black folks don't do that. We do not lie out naked in the sun. Instead, I've settled for tanning my back at times so it wouldn't be so pale in comparison to my arms when wearing low-back tops in the summer.

But, me as I am, I've always wanted more. I wanted all of the front of me to be a pretty brown, too. Well I found the perfect opportunity in Nerja (pronounced Near-Ha). At the beach, women were sunning topless.

Dare I???

Did I??

Let's just say I'm a shade browner all over.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger curlykidz said...

LOL... live it up girl! I'm glad you are enjoying yourself to the full extent!!!

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One who travels much, learns the great wisdom of ages. The best journey is in the wisdom of God's infinite word. Travel upward Beautiful One.

Jackie

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One who travels much learns the great wisdom of God's infinite word. travel upward. Love is the end of the law.

Jackie

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha! I would have done it too! In Korea i stripped my clothes for the first time in public at a public sauna...I guess my next step is to sunbathe nekked!

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, I am so proud of you! You are such a free spirit. I'm glad you had a good time.

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving it!! What an adventure honey!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home