Saturday, July 22, 2006

Mi Pelo (My Hair)


I am lovin' my hair here on the Costa del Sol. The seaside city of Tarifa is absolutely gorgeous. With the mix of sea (Mediterranean) and oceanic (Atlantic) mist and overall humidity, so is my hair. It looks and feels amazing! I already can't keep my hands out of it. Now I seriously have to make a conscious effort.

Currently, I am sporting the best twistout of my life. I'm not gon' even take another dip in the sea or ocean. I don't feel bad about it 'cause it's too windy to go dippin' anyway. My hair is sho' blowin' in the wind, wild and free.

GOD, thank YOU for this
This wind,
This breeze,
And air.

Thank YOU for
My beautiful,
Coily,
Nappy hair.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger curlykidz said...

You look beautiful, as always. Nothing like a little moisture to help out those locks!

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair looks fabulous! Shame on those who told us our hair was unattractive and more shame on those of us who believe it.

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look absolutely fabulous!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your poem at the end and your hair looks great!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home